“Just For The Health Of It” Community Discussions Caroline King
Episode 49: Talking with Caroline King, Executive Director at American Red Cross of Northern and Eastern Maine
March 4, 2022
The following is a conversation that I had with Caroline King. Caroline is the Executive Director at American Red Cross of Northern and Eastern Maine. I am still amazed at the scope of services that the Red Cross offers to our area. During the course of our conversation, Caroline answered the following questions:
1. Did she always want to work in the non-profit world?
2. What services does the Red Cross offer in our area?
3. What is a program or service that the Red Cross offers that she wishes more people knew about?
4. What is the free smoke detector program?
5. How do people reach the Red Cross?
6. How has the pandemic impacted the Red Cross’ work?
7. How can people support the Red Cross?
8. What is bringing her joy right now?
Would you like to stay up to date on what’s happening at the Island Medical Center? We’d love to add you to our email list.