“Just For The Health Of It” Community Discussions with Linda Nelson
Episode 65: Talking with Linda Nelson, Economic & Community Development Director for the Town of Stonington
September 30, 2022
The following is a conversation that I had with Linda Nelson. Linda is the Economic & Community Development Director for the Town of Stonington. Today’s discussion focuses on a newly formed Health Care Task Force that the Stonington Economic Development Committee (SEDC) has organized as a way for the Town to support health care needs on the island. In this episode, we talk about:
1. The job description of an Economic & Community Development Director.
2. Where the idea for a Health Care Task Force came from.
3. Who serves on this committee.
4. The committee’s goals and priorities.
5. What kinds of work has been done so far.
6. How our community can best support the work of the task force.
To contact Linda Nelson
Would you like to stay up to date on what’s happening at the Island Medical Center? We’d love to add you to our email list.