“Just For The Health Of It” Community Discussions with Danielle Coutu
Episode 66: Talking with Danielle Coutu, Registered Nurse and Regional Coordinator of the SANE Program
October 14, 2022
**Trigger warning: In this episode we discuss sexual assault. Please listen with care.**
1. What does SANE stand for and what does this program do?
2. Why is trauma informed care important?
3. How does having SANE trained first responders, medical personnel, etc. benefit the community?
4. How can organizations or people contact Danielle to hear more about the services offered by her organization?
5. How can our community best support Danielle’s work?
Would you like to stay up to date on what’s happening at the Island Medical Center? We’d love to add you to our email list.