“Just For The Health Of It” Community Discussions with Amanda Bowen and Jessica Shaffer
Episode 69: Talking with Amanda Bowen and Jessica Shaffer about Find Help
December 23, 2022
The following is a conversation that I had with Amanda Bowen and Jessica Shaffer. Jessica is the Director of Community Health Partnerships at Northern Light Health and Amanda is from an organization called Find Help. This is not intended to serve as any type of medical or health care advice. It is just for educational purposes. Jessica and Amanda do a great job of answering the following questions:
1. Tell my listeners about FindHelp.org.
2. How is Northern Light partnering with Find Help?
3. Why did Northern Light choose Find Help as its database for community resources?
4. Why is it important for community resource providers to be listed in this database?
5. How do people get their program or service added to Find Help?
6. Can anyone access this database of resources? If so, how?
7. What is your goal for the coming year in terms of getting organizations signed up in Find Help?
8. How is overall community health improved by databases such as this one?
9. How do people contact you?
To contact Find Help:
Amanda’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to stay up to date on what’s happening at the Island Medical Center? We’d love to add you to our email list.