“Just For The Health Of It” Community Discussions with Alli Williamson
Episode 71: Talking with Alli Williamson, Prevention and Youth Education Coordinator at Next Step Domestic Violence Project
January 6, 2022
The following is a conversation that I had with Alli Williamson. Alli is the Prevention and Youth Education Coordinator at Next Step Domestic Violence Project and the host of her own podcast called “Relationship Rewind”. In our discussion, Alli answers the following questions:
1. What does Next Step Domestic Violence Project do?
2. What does your role as Prevention and Youth Education Coordinator involve?
3. What does a “typical” day look like for you?
4. Tell us about the “Relationship Rewind” podcast.
5. Why is this podcast important for our local youth to listen to and talk about?
6. Why are relationships based in equality important for a healthy community?
7. What is one service that you offer as part of your role at Next Step that you wish more people knew about?
8. How can we best support your work?
9. How do people reach you?
10. What is bringing you joy right now?
To reach NextStep for any reason, please use the hotline number below:
Would you like to stay up to date on what’s happening at the Island Medical Center? We’d love to add you to our email list.