“Just For The Health Of It” Community Discussions with Sherry Billings
Episode 87: Talking With Sherry Billings, Executive Director at Hancock County Habitat for Humanity
September 22, 2023
I am excited to share with you our latest podcast episode. It features a conversation that I had with Sherry Billings. Sherry is the Executive Director of Hancock County Habitat for Humanity. During this episode we talk about:
1. What does Habitat for Humanity do and who does it serve?
2. Is there any cost associated with the services you provide?
3. Who can request services from Habitat for Humanity?
4. Why is your organization a vital part of a healthy community?
5. What is one program or service that you offer that you wish more people knew about?
6. How can our community help you to accomplish the goals of your program?
7. How do people reach you with questions, to sign up for one of your programs or to become a volunteer?
8. What is bringing you joy right now?
To reach Sherry and Hancock County Habitat for Humanity:
phone: (207) 702-9457
Would you like to stay up to date on what’s happening at the Island Medical Center? We’d love to add you to our email list.